發佈於: 16年前
Excuse me.
打擾了。
I see I've traipsed right on in and interrupted you.
我隨便散步,沒想到打擾你了。
Who are you, then?
那你是誰?
Bob Ford
鮑勃·福特。
Charley's brother?
查理的弟弟?
Yeah.
是的。
I was lying when I said I just happened down here.
我剛說謊了,我不是偶爾路過這裡。
I've been looking for you. I feel lousy I didn't say so at the outset.
我一直在找你。我一開始沒說實話,我覺得很不好意思。
Folks take me for a nincompoop on account of the shabby first impression I make,
因為大家覺得我沒用,當我是傻子,
whereas I think of myself as being just a rung down from the James brothers,
然而我覺得自己只比詹姆斯兄弟差一點。
I was hoping if I ran into you aside from those peekerwoods,
我希望如果我避開那些啄木鳥來見你,
I could show you how special I am.
我就能向你展示我的特別之處。
I honestly believe I'm destined for great things, Mr. James.
我堅信我一定會幹一番大事業,詹姆斯先生。
I got qualities that don't come shining through right at the outset.
我的特別之處一開始並不引人注目。
You give me a chance, I'll get the job done. I guarantee you that.
您給我一個機會,我將把工作干好。我向您保證。
Comment...
*聲明:此播客內容和觀點不代表飛達廣播網立場!